Atatürk's Reforms (Turkish: Atatürk Devrimleri or Atatürk İnkılapları) were a series of significant political, legal, cultural, social and economic reforms that were implemented to transform the young Republic of Turkey into a modern, democratic and secular nation-state. 1 Political Reforms
.................... 2 Social Reforms
...................... 3 Legal Reforms
...................... 4 Educational Reforms
......................... 5 Economic Reforms
........................ 6 Criticism
....................... Mustafa Kemal Atatürk’s Words..
* Our great ideal is to raise our nation to highest standars of civilization and porsperity.
* Teachers: the new generation will be your devotion.
* Happy is the one who says, "I'm a Turk".
* Peace at home, peace in the world.
* One day my mortal body will turn to dust, but the Turkish Republic will stand forever.
* I have been able to teach many things to this nation, but I haven't been able to teach how to be lackeys.
* Turkey's true master is the peasant.
* Do not be afraid of telling the truth.
* The Turkish Republic will be happy, prosperous and victorious.
* A healthy mind in a healthy body.
* Armies, your first goal is the Mediterranean. Forward!
* Culture is the foundation of the Turkish Republic.
* Following the military triumph we accomplished by bayonets, weapons and blood, we shall strive to win victories in such fields as culture, scholarship, science and economics.
* Victory is for those who can say "Victory is mine". Success is for those who can begin saying "I will succeed" and say "I have succeeded" in the end.
* Sovereignty is not given, it is taken.
* Authority, without any condition and reservation, belongs to the nation.
* Teachers are the one and only people who save nations.
* Our true mentor in life is science.
* The Turkish Nation consists of the valiant descendants of a people that has lived independently and has considered independence the sole condition of existence. This nation has never lived without freedom, cannot and never will.
* We Turks are a people who, throughout our history, have been the very embodiment of freedom and independence.
* Our nation has succeeded owing to the unshakable unity it has shown in its actions and endeavours.
* There are two Mustafa Kemals; one is flesh-and-bone Mustafa Kemal who now stands before you and will pass away. The other one is you, all of you who will go to the far corners of our land to speand the ideals which must be defended with your lives if necessary. I stand for the nation's dreams, and my life's work is to make them come true.
Devamı ve daha fazlası için: DOSYA EKTEDİR!!!